Lisdoonvarna Fáilte Ltd.
Job Title: Company Administrator
Name of Employer: Lisdoonvarna Fáilte Ltd.
Location: Lisdoonvarna Fáilte Office, North Clare Sports & Amenity Park any other specified location within the operating environment of Lisdoonvarna Fáilte Ltd.
Overall purpose of the job: To oversee the company’s day-to-day administration/operations.
Accountability/Reporting to: The Company Administrator will report to a designated Company Director(s) on a day to day basis and report to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
Company Secretarial, to assist the company secretary to ensure that;
- All the requirements of the Companies Office are fulfilled
- The rules of the Company are kept, as outlined in the Articles of Association
- The companies registers are kept up to date and that the Companies Office is notified within 14 days of any change of directors (or their home address)
- The AGM is held within 18 months of becoming a company limited by guarantee and at least every 15 months from then on
- Sufficient notice is given of general and board meetings and that they are run according to the Articles of Association
- The minute books are kept in order
- Accounts are prepared and audited in the standard format and that annual returns are filed with the Companies Office and that copies are kept of all annual returns and company accounts
- The Certificate of Incorporation is prominently displayed in the registered office
- A name plate is prominently displayed outside the registered office
- The company name and registered number is shown on the company’s letterhead
- The Companies Office is informed of any changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- All legal agreements or contracts are fully disclosed and agreed by the directors
- All legal documents are kept in a safe place
Administration & Finance
- Manage and agree all facility bookings in line with policies/fees agreed with the board
- Prepare monthly reports for the board
- Prepare reports for funders as required
- Maintain appropriate & accessible records & files
- Liaise with Company Treasurer/auditor as required
- Balance weekly accounts
- Prepare invoices/issue receipts
- Keep accurate accounts (computerised/manual)
- Develop, in conjunction with the board, and implement policies in relation to health & safety, usage of facilities, child protection guidelines and others as appropriate.
Safety, cleaning, maintenance & repair of property
- Act as health & safety officer
- Ensure that facilities are maintained to an appropriate level of cleanliness and safety.
- Set out & oversee security of the premises, including implementation of security procedures.
- Supervision of staff, maintain records of roles/responsibilities as well as work schedules & tasks to ensure smooth running of the services.
- Liaise with Board & Staff regarding work schedules of assigned staff.
- Develop & maintain excellent relationships with the public/community users of the facilities
- Support tourist office enquiries & promote Lisdoonvarna & Lisdoonvarna Fáilte facilities to customers
- Participate fully as a team member
- Perform any other duties that may be deemed necessary by the company from time to time
- The Company Administrator will be expected to observe total confidentiality in relation to the work of the company
Duration of Post:
- The position will be Full-Time (or full-time equivalent), 39 hours per week.
- Flexibility is required as some weekend and evening work will be required on an ad-hoc basis. Time-in-lieu will be given for any hours in excess of 39 hours per week. This will be discussed in advance with supervisor. There is no provision for payment of overtime.
- A probationary period of 3 months applies. The contract will be fixed term, subject to continued funding. Therefore the provisions of the Unfair Dismissals Acts 1997-2001 will not apply to terminating contract as a result of expiry of fixed term.
Lisdoonvarna Fáilte is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applications from people in receipt of Jobseekers benefit/Allowance, One Parent Family Payment, those on CE of JI schemes or Disability allowances. The position is also open to both full-time & part-time applicants.
Remuneration package ~ €18,000 – €20,500 (pro-rata & dependent on experience.)
Please forward your application, including a detailed cover letter to email@example.com by close of business on Friday 8th August.